So we live in Germany! Definitely never thought I would be able to I say that and it felt like forever getting to this point, but we are here and having a blast - for the most part. Living in a new country is probably the biggest challenge I have ever faced, all on top of being a mom, which is also another huge challenge. We are ever so slowly moving into our home and getting things set up.
First off, let me start with what is new in the Rogl home! Keira is doing amazing. My *almost* ten month old is now living abroad and has done amazing with the transition with us. She is the happiest baby I have ever been around and I feel so blessed every day that she lets us know how happy she really is. She is crawling now and this momma is always on the go!
We live in a village called Eulenbis which is close to the base here. It sits high high up on a hill so that when there are clouds and fog covering most of Germany, we are sitting above it like we are in heaven. It's beautiful! Ryan has started flying and is very busy supporting his squadron, so Keira and I are becoming the best of friends while daddy is away. It's definitely challenging for Ryan to be away, but we are figuring things out day by day and it is getting easier.
Being a mom has changed so many things in my life, including my priorities. Updating my blog has definitely fallen on the very low priority list, but I recently met some women who inspired me to get back into it. Living abroad has opened up so many opportunities to travel and why wouldn't I want to document all these amazing places that we get to visit?? Along with that, we have decided to transform our home decor and create a style that fits us. Being a new mom + traveling + fabulous home decor = redefined Jaime Homemaker. Enjoy!








Welcome back! I'd love to hear more about your travels over there :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you're back! Glad things are starting to fall into place!
ReplyDelete