So the first thing that I did when we found out that baby is a girl, I went straight to Etsy to find the cutest headband that I could. I have been DYING to buy a cute, girly headbands from Etsy for a very long time. And it is absolutely adorable!
Baby girl also got her first flowers from Gramma and Grampa and Auntie Kristi!
She is so loved already!
I have had my eye on Pottery Barn, waiting for the day that I got to decorate a nursery. Originally, I thought we were having a boy, so I had everything navy and white with tons of airplane stuff picked out. But this was always in the back of my mind for a girl!
The weekend after we found out the gender, we headed off to BRU to start out registry and holy hell people, I don't think I have ever been so exhausted in my life. They told us to start off in the back with the big items, because that was the easiest part. So we found ourselves in the crib/bedding area and let me tell you, I don't think Ryan and I have ever spent so much time arguing about the color of furniture, nor will we ever argue that much ever again.
Once we finally made that decision, we had to choose the mattress, then the mattress cover, and the changing table and the cover, and the pack n play, the bouncer, the swing, and the diapers, wipes, and disposal system, and the bottles, and the pump, and the stroller (oh God, the stroller- does anyone actually know how to disconnect the adapter from the car seat their first time?!), and the carrier and the bath tub, and the body wash.... Seriously, I thought my head was going to explode.
Even though we wanted to shoot ourselves by the end of it, we HAD to shop around for some really awesome outfits to start off her fabulous wardrobe!
We ended up buying our Pack N Play because I was dying to have something "baby" in the house. It ended up being really convenient as I received more baby things! That storage area on the bottom holds a ton of stuff, so I have stored pretty much everything in there!
Baby girl got this adorable ruffle romper and headband from my dear friend Sarah. She is going to look like a doll all dressed up with pearls!
What about other body changes?? Oh yes, my belly button is growing along with my booty! Look at this baby grow!








Oh Lordy ... the BRU trip! My husband and I spent a few hours in there for our registry. It's mind blowing how many things you need. Of course we need a crib, but I honestly never thought about a mattress, lol. We spent another few hours in there fulfilling our registry after the shower as well! Sending prayers to stay healthy and happy :)
ReplyDelete(IG: akagia)