All is well here in Little Rock and as Ryan gets to each new phase of his training in his new plane, we get closer and closer to the end of our time here in the States.... which also means our due date is slowly creeping closer and closer! I can't even begin to describe the excitement that I have for all of our incredible adventures! It feels like such a dream.
Speaking of dreams...
We got to see our little "dream come true" in 3D!!
And I seriously cannot believe how beautiful she is! At times she looks like her daddy and other times she looks just like me. Its so hard to believe that we created this perfect little human.
Ryan and I couldn't wait to get to see her in 3D, but were holding off because the prices here in Little Rock were absolutely absurd. Neither of us thought it would be worth it just for a little sneak peek, so we had almost written it off on our list of things to do...until... I found a place back in Colorado Springs that could do it for a fraction of the price and I could do it the weekend of our shower!
Unfortunately, because of Ryan's training schedule, he wasn't able to come to the shower though and had to watch that ultrasound streamed live over the internet. But it was still an amazing experience. And since he couldn't go with me, I decided to invite our families to join us!
If any of our family or friends would like to view the live stream of the sonogram, you can go to this website!
If you would like the username and password, you can ask me personally for it :)
So here were some of the wonderful pictures we got of our little beauty!
All snuggly!
First little smile caught on camera! If you look close enough, she has dimples!
Her sweet little face
That little nose!
Big stretch!
Hiding her little face
Sucking her thumb!
And a sweet little baby bird for us... Ha!
Seeing these pictures makes me so excited to meet this little girl! I can't wait to see who she will look like and see what her little personality is like. I just adore every inch of this baby!








Glad to see new posts! My fiance is finishing up T-1s and assignment night is THIS month on the 23! When did your husband head to SERE training after graduation? We are exciting, but not sure what to expect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on baby! You are a super mom already having to prepare for your big move to Germany!!!
Aw I am glad to know that you are reading! Thank you so much! Congrats on almost finishing UPT! I bet you are just dying for assignment night to get here. I am very excited for you guys. Ryan actually has not been through SERE yet! He was supposed to go when our daughter is due but they pushed it back to middle of August (thank goodness). Most of Ryan's friends completed SERE in December, and we heard lots of positive things about it. It is not nearly as bad as many people have made it out to be. AS long as he plays the part he is supposed to, then he will be fine :) Have you guys received your drop list yet? You should add me on FB, you can find me under Jaime Renee Rogl!
DeleteWe are waiting for the drop list, we could have it at any point now..i'm so anxious! I will add you on fb, thanks for all of your awesome insight:)
DeleteSo excited for you two! I loved the pictures of your family's reactions to the ultrasound :)
ReplyDelete