Wednesday, May 1, 2013

23 Weeks!

 
Yeah, yeah... I am not doing well with updates.... At all.
But here are some fun things that have happened over the past few weeks along with my 23 weeks post!
 
I went out for a girl's night!

 
 
Baby girl and I got lots of snuggles from the pups!
I booked my photog! Can't wait!
 
 
Baby girl got spoiled a little more by Aunt Rebecca!
 
Then baby girl and I met up with Auntie Kristi and headed off to Albany, New York to visit our grandparents!
While I was there, I noticed that baby girl was getting huge!
 
Here we are with Auntie Kristi!

 
 

 And for the bumpdate :)

 
 
 
 





How far along?
23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
Ha, up 11 lbs! I caught up with me... finally. 

Maternity clothes?
Yes, but mostly wearing maxi dresses and skirts because my jeans are getting a little tight around my buns,,,
Stretch marks?
Ah yes, my new stretch marks showed up on the tops of my butt cheeks this week....

Best moment this week: 
How much she has been kicking! It's amazing to feel those big thumps that move my whole stomach! And those little hiccups!  
 



Miss anything:
Working out like a normal human. I don't have the energy and me strength has decreased so much! What happened to my strong body?! 

Movement:
Lots and lots! 

Food cravings:
Fruit, ice cream, chocolate, fruit, cupcakes, and Sprite

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Cereal, chicken, meat in general.

Have you started to show yet:
Yep!! There is no denying that I am growing a little melon in there! 

Gender:
Still a girl! Thank goodness! I have been nervous that she will grow a penis though! 

Labor Signs:
Nope! And let's keep it that way for a while!  
Belly Button in or out?
Still in for the most part!

Wedding rings on or off?
On and off. :-/

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Definitely happy. I have been having my emotional sobbing moments, but I am definitely happy.  

Looking forward to:
My shower this month! Its coming up so quickly! April 20th!  
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment