I love Mondays!! Weird, I know.
I always dread Sunday night because I don't want to go back to work or working out after a nice relaxing weekend, but the truth is, I love getting back into my routine. I always tend to stress all weekend that I am forgetting to do something or that I should be worrying about my patients. I will obsessively check my day planner to make sure that I am in fact, supposed to be relaxing. So when I have a routine, I am so much more carefree and happy. Thank God for Monday and getting back into my routine... said no one ever... except me.
This week also marks the fist week with no [expected] surprises from the Air Force! No assignment night, no more days full of suspense of when we will be moving, no more waiting for confirmed orders to make sure that really IS when we are leaving.... It is all official and we get to start planning for our move now! We got started last night reading our new book about relocation and the services that we have to cancel or that we have to change our address with. The lists are starting grow! So get excited, I will have lots of packing and relocation tips coming up in my future blog posts.

This is also the week that I should have been winding down to complete a half in Tulsa. For me, that winding down period happened after we fuond out we were going to Germany. I still continued to work out everday, but I just flat out did not have the concentration to complete the training. I had way too much on my mind with family coming in town and huge transitions with work, there was no way I was going to focus on it. So if you are getting a chance to run in the marathon in Tulsa this weekend, congrats and good luck!
Like I said, despite the fact that I fell off the marathon wagon, I am still keeping up with my gym time. Today I neeed a good alternative to running since it was Monday and I was feeling a little more sluggish at first. I turned to the eliptical and decided to turn it into a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) routine for max calorie burn. I needed it especially since we have couples pictures next week! Eep! So here is the routine that I made up and you can try out for those days that you need an alternative to running!
Hmmm, what should I do tomorrow.... Spin or weights? Probably time to work out the legs. and since 4 am coming very quickly, I am off to bed! Have a great night all 22 of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment