They are in the middle of all the kiddos!
The labels say: Quick lunches, Rice & Seasoning, Rice & Seasonings again, Breakfast meals, and Snackies.
I have all my cereals in boxes on the bottom shelf: Grapenuts, Special K, and Wheaties. And I have my pastas in containers as well!
I also like to keep my pastas and Bisquick in containers and just have the cardboard recipes cut out and tapes to the side of the container.
Ryan loves his chipies ^^ but I would never usually
keep that many chips in the house.
We were definitely having a party!
FACT: We love estate sales.
While our families were visiting, we went and checked out a few Estate Sales around town!!
We ended up at an older house in the north end of Enid whose owner used to work on the railroads. This stuff was amazing! He had every single vintage railroad item that you could imagine including hour logs, train car locks, caboose keys, railroad ties, railroad bond certificates, and post cards from every place they had traveled (some dated back to 1906).
One of my favorite finds was my train car numbers! They are pretty delicate and eroded, but I found car numbers that went with our wedding date. I am going to put together an "Established in" sign when I can find some vintage lettering/whenever I can flipping find time.
This is a vintage caboose/cargo lock that amongst 100's of other locks. We picked up a lock from the lot of them so place on the Love Lock Bridge in Paris when we travel there next year at some point!
I also found this amazing rowing...thing... I decided I had to try it out, but in the end, it just wasn't meant to be.
Halloween came and went very quick... It didn't help that I was working in the city all day of the 31st, but I didn't get back until 7 that night, and we were almost through our first bowl of candy at that point! It would our first Halloween in Enid and I was definitely not disappointed. Halloween is one of my favorite celebrations because of the little kiddos. The ones who are dressed at princesses or little bity pumpkins. I squeal everytime my doorbell rings. Ryan absolutely loves watching me as I go bounding towards the door to greet the little kids. I had to dress as something to greet the little kids, so I threw on Ryan's flight suit and my Ray-Bans!
One last thig to update on, I promise! I got my 2013 Erin Codren Life Planner!!!
I freaking love this planner.









I love these wrap-up the week blog posts. :)
ReplyDeleteYou've been super busy!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing when people have been together and married for 50 years and plus. I remember celebrating my Grandparents 50th as well. Its a great memory to have.
Those vintage numbers are also cool, I can't wait to see what you do with them.