Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy New Years!

 
Thank the Lord and all that is Holy, we finally have internet....
and I finally have down time!!!
 
It has been forever since I have been on to write because quite frankly, life got the best of me. I have been slammed with one event after another and life has gone way too fast over the past two months. But here we are in the New Year and I am ready for a fresh start! What about you?
 
 
Ok, November 12th was the last time I posted anything.... So what has happened since then?
 
Thanksgiving in Colorado!
11.22.2012
 
 
Last day of my job in Enid, Oklahoma.
12.07.2012
 
Movers came to pack up the house!
12.13.2012
 
We moved in with our besties for a week!
12.13.012
 
We left for Christmas in Colorado... It was a white Christmas this year! 
12.18.2012
 

 
 
We went back to Enid so Ryan could out process at Vance AFB....
12.27.2012
 
We moved to Little Rock AFB...
12.28.2012
 
We rang in the New Year in our new home!
12.31.2012
 
 
 
I feel like I am missing something...
 
Oh yeah, and this happened!
 
 

We are going to be welcoming

b a b y  r o g l  

into this world in July 2013!!

 
 
Ryan and I couldn't be more happy to become parents. And what better time to do it than the most busy times of our lives?! God has such an amazing plan set up for us already, and we are thrilled that baby Rogl is apart of all these plans!
 
So what does that mean for our move to Germany (oh, yeah! We were supposed to move in August, huh?) Well, thankfully with the help of an incredible commander of Ryan's, we were able to change our move to date to Germany to the end of September so that Ryan could actually be there for everything.
 
So while we were in Colorado, our incredible wedding photographer took the time to have a shoot with us so we could announce our amazing news! I am having some problems uploading the pictures, but I will try and get them on ASAP! But here are a couple sneak peeks!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Among all this exciting news, I also applied for ISSA's Master Trainer program and was accepted: So over the next 7 months I am going to be working on 6 different certifications to help further my knowledge in the health field!  I will have certifications in personal training, youth fitness, senior fitness, exercise therapy, fitness nutrition, and strength and conditioning. I am super excited about this opportunity! Just an FYI for all you military wives out there, you can apply for a scholarship to have all of these completely paid for! You know, I needed all this to prepare myself for a healthy pregnancy and post-pregnancy lifestyle.... Ok, ok I had started the application and registration process about two days before I found out I was pregnant, but once I applied for the scholarship, I couldn't take it back, so I am going to keep myself busy over the next few months preparing myself for my next adventure in the health field!
 
 
 I hope ya'll are having a wonderful new year so far and I can't wait to finish updating on all of our exiting news and get back into the swing of things!
 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jaime! I am new to your blog - I blog over at Travel Babbles (www.travel-babbles.com) Congrats on your bebe! You must be so excited! I currently live in Germany - where abouts in the country will you be moving to? If you have any questions feel free to ask me! kym @ travel-babbles.com. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kym! Thanks so much for reading! We are so excited about all of our adventures coming up. We will be moving to Ramstein AB. Where are you living in Germany? I am so glad that we got connected and I can't wait to start reading through your blog to see all the places you have traveled and follow your new adventures. I am sure I will have tons of questions soon as we start getting prepared to make the move, so I will keep in touch with you! Thanks again for stopping by! -Jaime

      Delete
  2. Hi Jaime, I am new to your blog and I just wanted to comment and thank you for posting about your journey as a military wife! My fiancé is currently in Enid for pilot training in the T1s. It's great being able to read your posts and relate to what you and your husband are going through and see what life after Enid could be like...keep posting!

    Congrats on your pregnancy ..so exciting!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! I am so excited there are other military wives who are getting to read my blog! It truly means so much to me that my blog is touching other military ladies! What class is your fiance in? Pilot training is such a frustrating, yet exciting time in your career as an Air Force wife. It will be such a relief when he is finished. T-1s are a great way to go, not biased at all. ;) Does he know what plane he would want to go into? Whenever you have questions about what to expect or if either one of you are getting frustrated, please feel free to email me. We have been there and done that! And you have to let me know when you get your drop! So many exciting things in your future! Stay tuned for my post about our military moves and my tips to make it go smoothly! I hope you have a great day!

      Jaime

      Delete
  3. I'm excited I have found your blog! I'm currently in Enid for a couple more days then headed back to Pennsylvania where I am finishing up my teaching certification. Right now, our biggest dilemma is finding a time to actually have a wedding/honeymoon with his crazy schedule. My fiance is in class 13-10 (llama flight) and he's hoping to get c-17s, but he's pretty open to anything, although FAPE is definitely at the bottom of our list. Our assignment night is May 31st and graduation is June 14th..I'm super excited and VERY anxious to see what will happen!

    Did you have a military background growing up? Sometimes I find it hard adjusting to the military life style, but i'm quickly learning!

    Hope all is well

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete