Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

My bridesmaids were just amazing the day of our wedding. They were there for everything and were by my side the whole time to make sure everything was perfect.



Each bridemaid recieved a real pearl necklace, earring, and bracelet set aong with a day-of emergency kit that had hairspray, lip gloss, sewing kit, personalized tissues, bobby pins, and much more!



My sister was my Maid of Honor. I cherish our friendship so much and I don't know what I would have done without her during the wedding planning.



Bridemaids dresss were from David's Bridal ($79). They were worn with an ivory sash around the waist. The bridemaids were also given their shoes which were nina peeptoe heels. The MOH's dress was purple (an accent color) and the bridemaids were black.






This was right as the organist started playing, we had just a few minutes until the ceremony!



I not only had 6 bridemaids, but I had two junior bridesmaids and 2 flowergirls. I also had a bridal attendant who you can see in the big group picture :)





Oh the boys....

The boys got to start the day of with a round of golf.


All 6 of his groomsmen went out with him to celebrate! 


All of the groomsmen recieved a personalized flask and they also received a personalized monogram gym bag.


They are pretty studly, huh?









This was our whole wedding party:

6 bridesmaids
6 groomsmen
6 saber bearers
2 junior bridemaids
2 flowergirls
1 bride's attendant/reader
 
Professional engagement and wedding pictures done by Trystan Photography
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Both the bridesmaid and groomsmen should also want to play a role for the wedding couples. All the pictures shared in this post were wonderful and thanks for sharing it. The engaged people can easily search the best dress vendors are easy using the wedding app for free and make use of it.

    ReplyDelete