Saturday, September 29, 2012

Luxbands galore!

I am sure many of you are aware of my aboslute obsession with the new elastic hair ties that are clogging up blogs and Pinterest feeds everywhere. Who would have ever thought that there could be a hair tie or headband that wouldn't leave an indent on your locks and could still hold up 100 lbs of hair? I sure didn't! That is, of course, until I found LuxBands. 

I found out about LuxBands through one of my friends on Instagram, and I was a little concerned about making the purchase once I sat down and looked through the Etsy shop. The concept of a LuxBand sounds great, but how awesome could they really be? There are quite a few remakes of the name brand TwistBand floating around out there. These specific hair ties have been found very often in Birchbox sample sets and the concept has spread. As I search through many different Etsy stores and Amazon deals, I realized that the original LuxBand that I had come across, was by far the best prices. There were some of these elastic ties that would blow through your weekly beauty budget costing you $5 a tie plus shipping. Haylie's Esty shop Luxbands sells them for much less, typically ranging from $0.90 to $1.50 depending on what you are looking for and how many. She provides tons of colors and styles, and offers a few with some cute accessories, too!

There are many people out there who have determined the most sensible thing to do is to just make them yourself. I, on the otherhand, love to support small businesses, which is why I have become a huge advocate for Luxbands. The Etsy shop Luxbands provides the customer with cute head bands, great prices, and a very speedy delivery. She can also do them in kids sizes for all those homemakers with girlie-girls at home wanting to pull up their locks Barbie-style.


Do you want to know what I love most about them?

They actually work!



Here was my first order of LuxBands! I recieved 18 regular hair ties and 3 headbands for $20 including shipping!


When I first got them, the first thing I had to do was throw my hair up with one! I had to make sure it did everything that I did with a normal hair tie, and I had to make sure it as going to stay!



So that night I threw my hair up into a tight ponytail and I couldn't wait for the next morning to see if they really didn't leave an indent. I jumped out of bed to do a 4 mile run that next morning and came home and the first thing I wanted to do was put my hair down to see how it turned out aftr being up all night.... My curls were all still in tact and there were no bumps! I love when I don't have to style my hair for the day!
 
*Please note, I did put my hair back up after this to wash my bod.... I like day 2 hair, but not day 2 body stink.
 
So here is one of my Go-To products for my hair! Enjoy getting beautiful, homemakers!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment