Just as any new bride, I still can't stop looking at the pictures of our wedding day. It was truly the best day of our lives and I hope to inspire other brides planning their big day so they too can have the best day of their life!
I decided to break up these posts a little bit to make it easier to follow! Enjoy fellow homemakers (and homemakers-to-be!)!!
My wedding gown was designed by Allure Couture. It is a drop waist ball gown that adorns over 2,500 Swarovski crystals.
I did my own makeup, so I stocked up on all my beauty faves.
All the makeup that I would need for touchups at a later point was packed into my Coach makeup bag. My wedding day scent was Burberry Summer.
I didn't think I was going to sleep at all the night before the wedding, but much to my surprise, I over slept! At 8:30 am I came stumbling upstairs and into the shower to get ready for the big day!
Instead of heading to the hotel that we were to have our reception at, we decided to stay at home and get ready with the bridal party and go to the reception from there. I love doing makeup, o it was fun to be able to help my mom out with hers.
A few of my beautiful bridesmaids all finished with their hair!
My beautiful mom!
I took a few minutes alone with my mom and sister to get ready by ourselves so we didn't have any distractions while I was getting ready.
All that was running through my head was, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.... Almost done!!!"
It was finally time to slip into my dress!
My beautiful sister helped get me zipped into my dress.
The Pi Betta Phi crystal pin is a tradition amongst our sorority. The pin is worn in one of the layer of the dress so that you keep your sisters close during your wedding day.
All I had left to do was slip on my shoes, get my garter situated, and finish all my jewelry.
And we were ready to head to the chapel!

Meanwhile, the boys were at the resort where our reception was to be held.
Ryan wore his formal Air Force mess dress, while the groomsmen wore tuxes that matched the style of Ryan's uniform.
And of course, what would the grooms party be if there wasn't any alcohol involved.....
To be continued....
**Professional wedding pictures done by Trystan Photography




























No comments:
Post a Comment