You better believe that the house was ready for the first day of Fall to arrive! Fall is my aboslute favorite season (and its not just because its finally not 110 degress in Oklahoma) because of the adorable Fall clothes, the smells, all of the cooking, and the holidays that bring all of the families together.... AND its my favorite season to decorate for. I don't like to go over board with too many decorations, just enough so that people know I LOVE Fall :) I do like to go over board with the pumpkin scents though. I am hooked on Scentsy because their pumpkin scents are delicious!
Anyways, here are a few of the decorations that I have around the house!
This pumkin was given to us from some friends. I couldn't tell ya where they got it from, but I can tell you that an exacto knife, a stencil, a fake foam-like pumpkin, and a battery-operated light can do the trick for this one!
Glass vases (8 total): Hobby Lobby
Twine: Hobby Lobby
Fall Leaves: Hobby Lobby-2011
Candle: Hobby Lobby
Rocks: Outside
Iron pumpkins: Picked up at an antique store in Colorado
Those little military houses are provided by...... I will find that one out lol.
These candle holders were made from real aspen trees.
The wreath that I made. Its not really "Fall" but I wanted to have something nice on the front door, and so I went with an Americana theme.You can find the tutorial here.
I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think!







wow you made that wreath!? I LOVE it! awesome job!
ReplyDelete