Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Something Old, Something New

If you are/were anything like me as a bride, you adore the details of the bride:
THE dress, THE shoes, THE garter, THE jewelry....
Do you get the point ;)
 
Here were all the details of my ensemble:
 
 
 Detailing of my dress
 
 
 
The tote that my mom had personalized for me to bring everything with me to the ceremony and reception


 
My Something Blue:
 
My mom made my garter and added the blue saphire charm

 
Also rocked out my blue "Just Married" panties!


 
My headband:
 
Danelle's Bridal

 
My shoes:
 
Touch Ups

 
My sister made the bottom of my shoes by hand!

 
My Something Borrowed was from my mom. It was the handkerchief that she used on her wedding day.

 
My Something Old... The blue charm actually doubles as my something old and something blue. I was given that charm from my daddy when I was younger because I adored the movie Titanic.
 
 

 
My Something New... Besides my dress, my newest piece for my wedding day is the bracelet my daddy gave me before the wedding at one of my showers. It is a Swarovski crystal bracelet that complimented my dress perfectly.
 
 
 
I thought I would add one last special detail. Though I did not wear this, the mirror is also a Something Old. This mirror was my mothers from her wedding day, given to her by her mother. My mom pulled it out special for me to use on my big day.
 
 
To Be Continued....
 
**Professional wedding pictures done by Trystan Photography
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment