Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What is that on my pots and pans?!

My journey to becoming a homemaker has been full of fun lessons, and the first lesson I learned was boys love food. If you make them great food, they smile a lot and ya get good lovin', easy as that!

 So the first thing I pulled out of my cabinets was one of my brand new Calphalon pots (keep in mind, it was a $700 set of pots and pans), ecstactic to make my new husband a big ol' pot of spaghetti. Success was mine when he left the kitchen a happy man and I got a big kiss. I threw that new pot into the dishwasher, ran the dishwasher, and was HORRIFIED at what I saw when I opened that dishwasher up. My brand new pot was DESTROYED by the dishwasher. The pot was stained with huge white streaks that could not be scrubbed off by anything. Immediately, I sat down to do some research as so what that could be. The answer: HARD WATER STAINS. Now if you were anything like me as a new bride, anything that had to do with the word "Stain" scared the crap out of me. So, I had pretty much given up hope that my pots and pans would ever look normal again.
I searched for months and months AND months, until a friend of mine, Sarah, suggested trying a product that was helping with their glasses.... And ladies, let me tell you what.....
....That shit was amazing...


So here is the proof... Before and after pictures there. It not only made the pots and pans sparkle and glisten, but it cleaned the dishwasher too!


So what IS the miracle GO-TO Product??


Thats right. This little bottle of magic crystals will make your stemware and calphalon sparkle more than it did in the store. You can get it at your local grocery store for $3 (heck of a lot cheaper than $1,000 for a water softener).

How its done:


1. Empty your dishwasher.
2. Fill the pre-wash and wash holders with the lemi shine.
3. Run the dishwasher while its still empty.
4. After the cycle, load up your dishwasher.
5. Run the cycle.
6. Be amazed.


** To get even better results, use with Lemi Shine Rinse.


Other uses:

  • In the toilets - allow Lemi Shine to sit in the toilet
  • On shower heads - wrap a plastic bag around it and fill 'er on up w/ water and Lemi Shine
  • In your sinks
  • On your sprinkler heads


Have fun Susie Homemakers and enjoy destroying hard water stains!



1 comment:

  1. WOWSERS!!!! Never would have thought that the solution could be that easy!!! I'm definitely adding LemiShine to my shopping list. I want pretty and shiny dishes again.

    ReplyDelete