Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flight Suits and Merry Maids

 
I am calling Merry Maids to come over and complete my cleaning challenge for the week...
 
Ok, ok... I am doing it myself. But if it wasn't for all 10 (yes, 10!!!!!) of you following my blog, I wouldnt have been able to get myself up off the floor to complete Trashy Tuesday. After a nervous break down (whiny hiny alert) last night, I reluctantly made my way to every trash can in my house and then over to the kitchen to throw away the oldies in my fridge and pantry. In the end, it did help me get my mind off things for a few...
 
Here are a few pictures to recap my cleaning challenge for the week:
 
 
Pretty and shiny kitchen sink

 
So fresh and so clean...clean....

Don't judge my ugly bathroom... Its a rental house that was built in the 40's and I am pretty sure it hasn't been update since.

My fave toilet cleaner everrrrr
 
 
*Confession*
Yesterday, I accidentally turned my 4 am alarm off, so this morning, I woke up at 6:30am with no time to even think about running. I have to get my butt running tonight, like seriously... Motivation is much needed, por favor!
 
So there is T minus 2 days until we find out our next assignment.... I could pee my panties I am so excited. On the other hand though, I am a nervous wreck. I have quite a bit on my plate with huge transitions at work, bossman coming into town to do my yearly review, completing Ryan's graduation present, and doing daily chores. Assignment night is weighing heavily on my mind this week and it is mking it very hard for me to concentrate on anything. Please, dear God, get me through the next couple of days/weeks!
 

It was a concealer kind of day... Gotta love blemishes the size of quarters when you are stresed!

 

Last topic for today.....

Flight Suits

 


You are welcome.



2 comments:

  1. God is with you guys, Jaime! Remember what's really going on when there are only one set of footprints in the sand. Good luck with the assignment! Let us know what you guys get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. you are one lucky lady to get to see your man in a flight suit. ;)

    Take a deep breath and take each day as it comes. Don't let the worries overtake you and keep ya from enjoying the good. You've got this, girl. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete