Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's finally in the air...

The weather in Oklahoma has finally caught up with Fall, which made its way into my house a few weeks ago. Thank goodness, because I am SO ready to break out my boots and sweaters. And something about the chill in the air and the overcast skies make my Scenty warmers loaded with Pumkin Roll smell even better than they did before. Have I mentioned that Fall is my favorite season? Oh, right...

Whenever there is a big season change, the first thing I want to do is "Spring Clean." Get rid of the old, bring in the new. My closet isn't the only thing needing a deep cleaning though. About half of the  leaves that have fallen from the tree in my backyard are now in my house. No matter how much I vacuum or sweep, I am still finding leaves everywhere. Seriously, how does that happen... On another note, I will be hosting a One Week Cleaning Challenge next week so we can all catch up on the chores that we need to get done before we let the holidays get the best of us (and our home). More details on that to come on Saturday!

With that in mind, with the Fall season comes lots of sporting events, social meetings, and holiday dinners. I wanted to share with you my favorite tool to keeping everything straight during this busy time of year!

My mom, the original "Susie Homemaker", introduced me to Erin Condren's Life Planner back in January. I have always been obsessed with planners. I love planning things, and I love seeing lots of notes on pages to illustrate what I have planned. I am just about to order my 2013 planner, so I thought I would share my current planner with everyone!

This is my "Favorite Things" Life Planner!
Each day is sectioned into 3 parts: morning, day, night.
I am a freak about color coordinating everything, so all the different colors for each month makes me very happy!

 And it has tabs.... Amaze-balls!

 There is a few panels of stickers to apply to pages to mark special days.


And a special folder to keep all your important documents together. On the other side is a ziplock folder to hold important things like butterfly stickers...
Side note: pretty sure that "Je T'aime" is my next tattoo, just sayin'...

And the planner comes with "Special Dates" pages for each month so you can quickly reference birthdays!

You have to watch the video on ErinCondren.com to see the amazing ways to use the Life Planner and all the new features of this year's planner.

That's all for tonight! The family wants me to turn the lights out... Awww...


  

 If you want to see more of how I organized my Life Planner let me know! Now go order your 2013 Life Planner so you can get organized, homemakers!



 



3 comments:

  1. thanks for the great post! thx for sharing, just added to our 'Life Planner board of fame' - check it out! pinterest/erincondren #enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this same design for my EC planner! Great minds think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna ask for one of those for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete