Yep, we went to Red Robin (Yummm). I will be completely honest, when I go to Reb Robin, I don't hold back on how many of those luscious fries I shove in my houth.
And of course, we had to represent the Broncos, even though it was a bi-week.
This weekend I got my TestTube in the mail! I will do this for all my TestTube shipments because I love to share the products that I am obsessed with or about to become obsessed with.
So here are the goods: Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask, Cellceuticals Photodefense, YonKa Anti-Age Hydration Masque, Philosophy hope in a jar, Olay Professional Deep Wrinkle Treatment, itCostmetics Bye Bye Under Eye, Herbal Bath oil, and Dr. Bandt Dark Circles Away.
My favorite product so far is my Olay Professional. It keeps my skin super hydrated in the areas that I put it. I honestly don't have many areas that need work as far as wrinkles go, except for my neck. I don't know why my neck wrinkles suck so bad, but I am hoping this will help them a little.
This under eye concealer is amazing! It is a full coverage concealer, so you don't need much of it. It gives such
Breakfast this morning was amaaazing! I added two scoops of my Body By Vi protein to 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal and it was great! I usually prefer steel cut oats over oatmeal, but I needed something that was a little quicker. I also added a tablespoon of brown sugar to this to add some flavor!









I love every Olay product that I've ever used! Actually, I think my bathroom is covered in Olay products! :) Hope you have a wonderful week!!
ReplyDelete