Friday, October 12, 2012

What we have been waiting for

T minus 9 hours....
 
The doggies are so excited that this day is finally here!
 
 
 
Today is the day we get to find out where our next assignment is going to be! I can't believe I am getting to say that already. I remember the day we came down to look for a house (July 10, 2011) and assignment night was still quite a ways away.
 
The past year and a half, Ryan has spent every day and night working towards this accomplishment and I couldn't be more proud of him for all of his hard work and dedication to pilot training. Even if we don't get our number 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or even 15th choice, we are still going ecstatic because no matter where we go or what he flies, we will be together and will be surrounded by wonderful families who support us.  
 
 
 
 
It was definitely a wine night last night. Since xanax isn't sold OTC, we needed something to calm our nerves. My favorite red wine of all time is Gnarly Head Old Vine Zin. Needless to say, we were still so nervous last night, we hardly slept. That won't bode well for our celebrating later today, but I am sure that it won't slow us down too much!
 
 
I will definitely update everyone after the ceremony!
Pray, cross your fingers, toes, eyes... Whatever you do!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment